To gives students, teachers and parents the tools they need to make quality life decisions based on a personal relationship with Jesus and the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- To bring young people, their teachers and parents to Jesus
- Reach entire nations with the Good News through public and private school systems
- Improve the quality of education through a Biblical World View
- Advocacy for faith in school
- Advocacy to protect children
- Nurturing children so they might grow in their love for Jesus and the knowledge of God's Word to become ambassadors who can share their faith with others
- Help young people develop the life skills, assets and attitudes to reach their full God-given potential.
- Encouraging all people to live connected to the Body of Christ by being an active member of a local congregation.
- Observing the highest standards of stewardship in all circumstances for all the resources placed in our trust.
- Give back to ministry partners by communicating regularly and accurately.
- Encourage the financial welfare and spiritual health of all those who support this ministry. .
- Live according to and communicating the whole Gospel of Jesus Christ ministering out of a consistent and growing relationship with Jesus.
- Carrying out our mission under the authority of Scripture empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Researching and developing innovative approaches to reaching more people through existing networks.
- Reach young people of all social, cultural, economic and ethnic backgrounds.
- Welcome all those whom God calls to our mission -- men and women of all denominations or faith traditions -- who are linked to a common purpose of introducing young people their teacher and parents to saving grace of Jesus Christ